Iwi Governance Committee
He mihi tenei ki ka rakatira i runga i ka kaupapa Hauora o tena o tena, piki mai kake mai i runga i ka ahuatanga o wa, Mauriora!
The Iwi Governance Committee (IGC) provides advice and makes recommendations to the Southern DHB Board regarding Māori Health. The IGC meets bi-monthly.
Members of Iwi Governance Committee
- Justine Camp, Te Rūnanga o Moeraki (Co-Chair)
- Donna Matahaere-Atariki, Te Rūnanga o Ōtākou (Co-Chair)
- Odele Stehlin, Waihōpai Rūnaka
- Taare Bradshaw/Terry Nicholas, Hokonui Rūnanga
- Victoria Bryant, Kāti Huirapa Rūnaka ki Puketeraki
- Sumaria Beaton, Te Rūnanga o Awarua
- Ann Wakefield, Ōraka Aparima Rūnaka
Principles of Relationship Agreement
On 15 March 2021 Murihiku and Araiteuru Rūnaka and Southern DHB signed a collective Principles of Relationship (PoR) agreement. Both parties work together in good faith to address Māori health inequities and improve the health and well-being of our Southern population. The Principles of Relationship document is reviewed bi-annually.