Resources for transgender New Zealanders
- Form can be used by professionals who wish to refer a young person
- Workshops, gender and sexuality 101, information for parents and teachers, and downloadable resources
OUTLine NZ – All age support line and chat, rainbow specialist counselling and trans peer support 08000 OUTLINE (800 6885463)
HealthInfo – Gender Identity in Children and Youth
DPI – Dunedin Pride is a volunteer-run organisation that's all about connecting and supporting Ōtepoti’s local rainbow community.
Number 10 – Invercargill Youth One Stop Shop
Social Media Support
Genderbridge NZ – Peer to peer support:
SouthTrans – For people who live in Dunedin and surrounding areas
Chroma – the LGBTQI+ initiative for the greater Southland area of New Zealand, committed to the establishment of a local alliance and support network.
02108301694 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For parents of trans children
- Be There is a website and awareness campaign that aims to support the parents and whānau of trans, non-binary, takatāpui, queer, intersex, and rainbow young people to be more inclusive, affirming and safe.
- OutLine Let’s Talk: a resource guide for parents
- Parents and Guardians of Gender Diverse Children NZ