Post event survey:
If you attended the Stronger Together Mental Wellbeing Hui, either in person or online, we'd love your feedback! Please help us by sharing your views via this short survey The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete and your responses are completely anonymous (your name and/or organisational affiliation are not required).
Event recording, timings and materials:
Watch the recording of the first session (speakers)
10:00-10:10: Opening karakia, Jo Brand
10:10-10:15: COVID recap, Mayor Glyn Lewers
10:15-10:30: Te Hau Toka overview, Chair Adell Cox
10:30-10:55: How social connectedness supports wellbeing, keynote Dr Sarb Johal
10:55-11:25: Why we’re stronger together, evaluator Dr Delwyn Goodrick
Te Hau Toka history - slides (Adell Cox)
Keynote speaker presentation (Dr Sarb Johal)
Te Hau Toka evaluation (Dr Delwyn Goodrick)
Written summary of the second part of the hui - the group discussion.
Date: Tuesday 2 May
Time: 10am – 1pm
Location: Holiday Inn Queenstown Remarkables Park, 28 Red Oaks Dr, Frankton
- Karakia by Te Hau Toka Executive Oversight Committee member Jo Brand
- Welcome and recap of the last three years by Queenstown Lakes District Mayor Glyn Lewers
- Overview of Te Hau Toka Southern Lakes Wellbeing Group and its role in supporting Southern Lakes communities to recover from the mental health impacts of Covid-19 by Te Hau Toka Chair Adell Cox.
- How social connectedness supports wellbeing - insights from keynote speaker and disaster management expert Dr Sarb Johal.
- Why we're stronger together - evidence-based findings from Dr Delwyn Goodrick about Te Hau Toka's co-designed plan with community, providers and experts; how the MBIE funding has helped to enable and amplify community-led initiatives; what we've learned; challenges and opportunities.
- Group discussions amongst the attendees to share lessons learned from the past three years and ideas on how we can continue to work together to prioritise mental wellbeing going forward.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.