Information for people who have confirmed, probable or suspected COVID-19, who are isolating at home or for whom hospitalisation is medically not required any more.
If you are isolating while on holiday or at home, follow the isolation guidance on the Ministry of Health website.
- What to expect if you test positive for COVID-19
- Caring for yourself and others who have, or may have, COVID-19 at home
- What to expect when self-isolating at home
- COVID-19 positive – care in the community
Look after your well being
Need some help getting through?
Call or text at any time to speak with a trained counsellor - it's free, confidential and 24/7. Simply text or call 1737.
Here are a range of other resources with helpful support and advice:
- Tips on getting through together
- Mental Health Foundation
Find advice and tips to look after yourself on the website
Lifeline: 0800 543 354 or free text 4357
- National Anxiety Helpline (0800 269 4389)
- Samaritans (0800 726 666)
There's useful and practical information available for those at home in isolation on the government's website.