Hospital Advisory Committee
The Hospital Advisory Committee (HAC) meets to monitor the financial and operational performance of Southern DHB's hospital based services. The HAC reports through to the Board and meets bi-monthly. See terms of reference below.
Dr David Perez (Chair), Jean O'Callaghan (Deputy Chair), Justine Camp, John Chambers, Lyndell Kelly, Lesley Soper, Moana Theodore.
Meeting Dates - 2020
Meetings will be held in either the Invercargill or Dunedin Board Rooms (see agenda for details). There will be a videolink between the two venues.
- 2 March 2020, 1.30 pm - Invercargill
- 4 May 2020, 1.30 pm - Invercargill - MEETING CANCELLED
- 6 July 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin
- 7 September 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin
- 2 November 2020, 1.30 pm - Invercargill
- 21 December 2020, 10.00 am - Dunedin
HAC meeting agendas (which include the minutes of the last meeting) are posted below at least two days prior to the meeting, or you can contact the Board Secretary on +64 3 476 9443.