Disability Support Advisory Committee
Disability Support Advisory Committee (DSAC)
The Disability Support Advisory Committee (DSAC) gives the Southern District Health Board advice on the disability support needs of the resident population of the Southern District (Otago and Southland) and the priorities for use of the disability support funding provided.
Moana Theodore (Chair), Kaye Crowther (Deputy Chair), Kiringaua Cassidy, John Chambers, Odele Stehlin, Paula Waby.
Meeting Dates - 2020
Meetings are usually held in either the Invercargill or Dunedin Board Rooms (see agenda for details), with a videolink between the two venues.
- 3 February 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin*
- 6 April 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin - Meeting cancelled
- 2 June 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin*
- 3 August 2020, 1.30 pm- Invercargill*
- 5 October 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin*
- 7 December 2020, 3.00 pm - Dunedin
DSAC meeting agendas (which include the minutes of the last meeting) are posted below two days prior to the meeting.
(*Up until December 2020 the DSAC met jointly with the Community and Public Health Advisory Committee (CPHAC). Agenda papers for those meetings are posted on the CPHAC webpage).