Southland Asthma Society
Southland Asthma Society provides friendly, specialised support, information and resources to assist people with respiratory disease manage their health.
Core activities include:
- Advocacy on issues affecting people with respiratory conditions
- One-on-one advice about asthma and respiratory health
- Sales of nebulisers and bedding
- Co-ordinating asthma and COPD support groups
- Spirometry testing (lung function testing)
- Training for respiratory health professionals
Services are either free or for a small fee.
- Child / Tamariki
- Youth / Rangatahi
- Adult / Pakeke