Healthvision are community healthcare specialists providing specialist nursing, rehabilitation and home and community support services for people in their own homes.
We are passionate about delivering the best experience and outcomes, working closely with our clients, their family and whānau, to best understand and support their needs; whether short or long term, 24 hours per day to a few hours per week.
Our service expertise includes complex health challenges such as:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Other Serious Injuries such as Burns
- Cerebral Palsy
- Palliative Care
- Burn and Wound Care
We can provide ACC clients with a comprehensive wraparound service to meet all their care, nursing and rehabilitation needs, so that clients can maximise their wellbeing and independence.
We provide a range of services across New Zealand for many funders, including:
- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- The Ministry of Health Disability Support for individuals less than 65 years of age
- Individualised funded clients
- Ministry of Health Enabling Good Lives
- Counties Manukau District Health Board
- Privately funded clients
- Child / Tamariki
- Youth / Rangatahi
- Adult / Pakeke
- Older adult / Kaumātua