In April 2019, Cornerstone Health, Centennial Health and Central Medical merged into a single practice known as HealthCentral. We now offer appointments from 8am right through to 6pm, including throughout the lunchbreak.
At HealthCentral we champion community good health. Led by an experienced and passionate management team consisting of Jenaya Smith (General Manager), Lana John (Nursing Manager) and Katya Bazley (Clinical Services Co-ordinator), our clients can be assured that their health and wellbeing are at the heart of our business.
We are proud to have been selected as one of the GP practices across NZ to embark on a three year Health Care Home project. Working with WellSouth and the District Health Board, we will be Alexandra’s first Health Care Home – offering more convenient care from an environment where quality of care and innovation can flourish.
- Our clients can now book appointments from 8am to 6pm, including lunchtimes.
- You will continue to get the high quality care you are accustomed to, with a greater choice of GPs and nurses. If you have a preference, just ask when you make an appointment and we will do our best to match you with your chosen doctor or nurse, but if you’re in a hurry, we can fit you in at the next available time.
- We offer plenty of off-street parking, with the added convenience of an onsite Pharmacy.
- HealthCentral has an online patient portal which allows you to make appointments, request prescriptions and view your test results at any time.
- Anyone currently eligible can access
- Make an appointment
- No appointment required
- Drive through
- Walk in
Please wait to receive a booking invitation from your GP or other health provider.
Please note: Practices do not make the COVID bookings – these are made via a nationwide booking system.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines.
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your health provider.