Gastric Reflux Support Network
Gastric Reflux Support Network NZ for Parents of Infants and Children Charitable Trust (GRSNNZ) are committed to provide support and information to families caring for infants and children with gastric reflux and associated conditions (EoE/EGID or Laryngomalacia in particular) throughout NZ.
GRSNNZ believes that families living with Infant Gastric Reflux have the right to:
- Safe up to date information
- Guidance to access community services
- Contact with other parents and staff who understand.
GRSNNZ's services include:
- Local Support Network groups which are private to ensure privacy and confidentiality
- Social Media including a Facebook page accessible from their website
- Information and fact sheets which can be viewed and printed from their website
- Phone contact and email form contact - please see the website for details.
Tautoko, Matauranga me te Whakamana i te whānau me ngā tamariki
Support, Education and Empowerment for families and their children
- Child / Tamariki
- Adult / Pakeke