Bargain Chemist George Street (Dunedin)
Bargain Chemist is proudly a 100% Kiwi owned and operated business. Our policy: New Zealand’s cheapest chemist.
We are committed to providing our customers the healthcare they need, at prices they want.
We are constantly working hard to find new ways to save our customers money. We also have bulk buying power, which means we can pass on the savings to our customers.
Why to shop with us:
- Bargain Chemist does free prescriptions on fully funded items.
- Big brands of vitamins/supplements are up to 50% off RRP.
- Big brand perfumes at affordable prices, up to 50% off RRP.
- Our pharmacists and retail staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, so please do ask them for help! Pop into our store and see it for yourself!
- Anyone currently eligible can access
- Make an appointment
- Walk in
To make an appointment please use the booking link below or call 0800 28 29 26.
Getting a COVID-19 vaccine is an important step you can take to protect yourself, your kaumātua and whānau from the effects of the virus. For more information on the COVID-19 vaccines and eligibility visit Ministry of Health - COVID-19 vaccines
The majority of routine vaccinations can now be administered before, after, or at the same time as your COVID-19 vaccinations. The exception to this is the Zostavax (shingles) vaccine where a 7-day gap before or after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 is advised. If you have any questions, please discuss with your health provider.