Anglican Family Care
Welcome to Anglican Family Care
Strong, connected and thriving whānau and tamariki
Working together with Otago whānau to make change that inspires hope for a better future
Based in Otago for nearly 50 years, Anglican Family Care's main focus is supporting children, young people and their families. We help families to identify their own strengths and resources in times of difficulty and stress to achieve positive outcomes.
- Home-based Family Support Services (Dunedin, Central Otago, South Otago)
- Family Start (Intensive support for families with babies) (Dunedin, Oamaru, Central Otago and South Otago)
- Social Workers in Schools (Dunedin)
- Restorative Justice (Dunedin, Central Otago)
- Counselling (Dunedin, South Otago)
- Play Therapy (Dunedin)
- Emergency and Respite Care
How can we help? Contact us today for more information.
- Child / Tamariki
- Youth / Rangatahi
- Adult / Pakeke