Dunstan Hospital, Clyde
Dunstan Hospital was rebuilt and opened in 2005 and is a busy, 32 bed acute inpatient care facility.
Dunstan Hospital is a busy, 32 bed facility who provides a broad range of secondary/community health services to around 26,500 people living in the Central Otago and Wanaka regions.
We provide acute inpatient care, including a 3 bed high dependency unit, rehabilitation and palliative care for people throughout the age spectrum. Other services based here include:
- Outpatient clinics from Southern DHB specialists or joint private/public ventures
- District Nursing based in Clyde and Wanaka
- Chemotherapy clinic
- Mobile Surgical Services Bus
- Diabetes Nurse Specialist
- Medical Social Work • Meals on Wheels
- Speech Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy • Physiotherapy
- Child Development Service
- Diagnostic Radiology (x-ray, ultrasound, CT)
- Mental Health (SDHB service)
- Public Health (SDHB service)
We offer sustainable, lifestyle-friendly rostering which provides opportunities to enjoy the unique local environment, which includes lakes, mountains, vineyards, and ski areas. Please visit our website www.cohsl.co.nz for current vacancies.