Milton Community Health Trust
Milton Community Health Trust is the umbrella organisation for a number of community health services in the Milton, Waihola & Taieri Mouth areas.
- Meals on Wheels
- District Nursing
- Palliative care
- Volunteer Drivers for health related appointments and Meals on Wheels delivery
- Community Specialist Services - (Social work type service, provided from the Tokomairiro Community Hub)
- Occupational Therapy services provided in our area via Clutha Health First
- Physiotherapy services based at the Tokomairiro Recreation Centre and provided by SPS Physio
- Tokomairiro Community Hub - facilitating Health and Wellbeing/Social service providers from one base on Union Street in Milton - for enquiries phone 027 596 5988.
Meals on wheels costs are subsidised and all other services are free.
- Adult / Pakeke
- Older adult / Kaumātua