Community and Public Health Advisory Committee
The Community and Public Health Advisory Committee (CPHAC) gives the Southern District Health Board advice on the needs of the resident populations of the Southern District and any factors that the committee believes may adversely affect the health of this population.
The CPHAC also gives advice to the Board on the priorities for use of health funding.
Tuari Potiki (Chair), Ilka Beekhuis (Deputy Chair), Peter Crampton, Kaye Crowther, Doug Hill, Lyndell Kelly, Terry King.
Meeting Dates - 2021
Meetings are usually held in either the Invercargill or Dunedin Board Rooms (see agenda for details), with a videolink between the two venues.
- 1 February 2021, 1.00 pm - Dunedin
- 7 April 2021, 2.00 pm - Dunedin
- 1 June 2021, 1.00 pm - Dunedin
- 2 August 2021, 1.00 pm - Invercargill
- 4 October 2021, 1.00 pm - Dunedin
- 6 December 2021, 1.00 pm - Dunedin
CPHAC meeting agendas (which include the minutes of the last meeting) are posted below two days prior to the meeting.