Community and Public Health Advisory Committee
The Community and Public Health Advisory Committee (CPHAC) gives the Southern District Health Board advice on the needs of the resident populations of the Southern District and any factors that the committee believes may adversely affect the health of this population.
The CPHAC also gives advice to the Board on the priorities for use of health funding.
Tuari Potiki (Chair), Ilka Beekhuis (Deputy Chair), Lyndell Kelly, Terry King, Kim Ma'ia'i, Odele Stehlin.
Meeting Dates - 2020
Meetings are usually held in either the Invercargill or Dunedin Board Rooms (see agenda for details), with a videolink between the two venues.
- 3 February 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin
- 6 April 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin - Meeting cancelled
- 2 June 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin
- 3 August 2020, 1.30 pm- Invercargill
- 5 October 2020, 1.30 pm - Dunedin
- 7 December 2020, 1.00 pm - Dunedin
CPHAC meeting agendas (which include the minutes of the last meeting) are posted below two days prior to the meeting.